Saturday, September 19, 2009

Street Paved Love (ftb)

I took this picture while in Mazatlan Mexico. The street was paved with stones, it was beautiful. My husband and I love traveling to Mexico. Neither Samuel or I speak Spanish. I can listen and understand quite a bit but it is very difficult to communicate when the two people speaking speak different languages. Luckily our friends Dale and Shelly do speak Spanish very well and that helps to keep us safe. Another reason we love traveling with them.

With love, sometimes the ones we are dealing with are speaking a language that one of us just may not understand. Sometimes we need an interpreter, someone who understands and can be helpful, a liaison of sorts a go between. This seems to be especially needed when it comes to children and parents. “Children have the right to be born in the bonds of matrimony to be reared by a father and a mother.” If one doesn’t understand, chances are the other will. (Another benefit.)