Friday, September 18, 2009

Prisoner of Love (ftb)


I took this picture years ago of Chantal at the Yuma AZ federal prison museum. We were on our way to the San Diego Temple open house. I thought it was the perfect picture for this frame. It has sat on my piano ever since.
I am happy to be a prisoner of Love. I locked my heart up long ago and vowed to love only you. Then we had children together and they became prisoners with us. I have said, many times, that I love my family like a crazy woman. Some have described this love as fierce, and have said that I defend my family even when they may be wrong. Well I don’t know about that, but, I do know that if we are to be an Eternal family that our loyalties must lay with each other. We must guard and protect each other as if we were protecting Fort Knox. (My daughter Chantal in picture.)