Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Chicken Love (ftb)


Oh yeah, I said “chicken love.” That’s right, that is when the most wonderful thing comes along and your just too chicken to “go for it.” But then you wait 2 or 3 years and the chance comes around again and sure enough you try going for it after all. How lucky do you have to be to get a second chance at true love? I don’t know but I do know that I am really blessed and lucky to be given all the chances that I have been, deserving or not I keep getting them, second chances that is. My one advise, if the heart is chicken, make sure you don’t burn any bridges, be kind, be open to asking for forgiveness and forgive, forgive, forgive. I guess that wasn’t technically one piece of advise. (When Samuel asked me to marry him he said, "Do you want to go for it?" I asked him, "Go for what?" I didn't want to say yes if it was just ice cream thinking it should be marriage. My daughter Charmaine in picture.)