Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sweet Love


I just think this is the funniest darn thing. Samuel and I had taken a trip two weeks ago to Oak Creek, Flagstaff and Kanab. I wrote a few time about that trip. Well anyway we found so many hearts on our journey. On the last day of our trip we were in Kanab and the inn where we stayed provided a complimentary breakfast. They had a few donuts, fruit, and drinks in the lobby of their office for the guests to enjoy. Samuel went to the office by himself to get us something to eat and came back with a great big smile and this fantastic heart shaped donut. It cracked me up. I said, you are kidding me do they have a entire box of heart shaped donuts? Samuel said no, go look, so I took my camera to document the phenomena. Sure enough not one other heart shaped donut. And as you can see we were not the first ones there. I asked the clerk if there had been more heart shaped donuts to which he said no. You know sometimes Love just shows up in some fun places and is just there to get a smile out of us. What a Sweet Heart of Love. (You too Samuel!)