Thursday, October 29, 2009

Love Food Storage


My daughter Clarissa sent me this picture a couple of weeks ago. Last night she asked me if I blog all the pictures that people send me to which I said yes but that I have to get some inspiration first as to what I am going to write. Clarissa then proceeded to tell me the story behind the heart and I got inspired. She said she was on the phone with her sister Jenny and they were talking about what to make for dinner. Clarissa was low on money for the month so she was having to dip into her stored foods. Not looking forward to a canned dinner she grabbed a bottle of Alfredo and opened it. When she turned to lid over there it was, a heart. Just another reminder of the wisdom of storing foods. Clarissa said that her heart was touched by the reminder too and she was happy to be eating Alfredo for dinner that night.