Thursday, December 24, 2009

You light up my life heart

Can you blame me? I haven't blogged in 20 days. December is the craziest month for doing anything let alone blogging. My family has been so patient, I hate shopping and they don't make me feel too guilty about not going all out in the gift department. I spent almost every waking moment at the Temple Visitors Center for 1 week and then only half a day for the second week while I set up nativities with 3 other women. We eat take out a lot during that time. It just seems like no matter what I plan I have to be willing to go with the flow. I'm so glad that I can do that and that my family does that too. This heart shaped light is a little trick that Samuel Jr. performed. He took a light that was one ridged shape and waved it in the air making a heart. Being able to go with the flow is really an act of love when it means that you flow with your family and friends and their needs.